VIMAR S.p.A. protects the privacy of your personal data by taking all the appropriate measures for the protection of personal data under the provisions of the law. This policy describes the procedures for processing information provided by person who visit the section ‘Work with us’ and the procedures for processing personal data. Any “personal data” that may be collected through this section will be processed in conformity with EU Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” GDPR).
The data controller is VIMAR S.p.A. with registered offices at Viale Vicenza 14, Marostica (VI) (hereinafter, “VIMAR”).
All requests and enquiries relating to the processing of personal data can be sent to the above-mentioned Data Controller, at the following addresses:
- Viale Vicenza, 14 - 36063 Marostica (VI)
The data collected by Vimar through the section ’Works with us’ (application and/or CV) will be processed for the following purposes:
- Staff Recruiting
- Participation in the "Work with Us" program and creation of a profile to send your spontaneous applications or in relation to specific job positions, present or future.
- Evaluation of the candidate's CV based on the request expressed by sending the CV itself.
Communication – Dissemination
VIMAR S.p.A., as the parent company of companies located in Italy and abroad, may transfer any personal data collected through the ‘Work with us’ section, even outside the European Union, to subsidiaries, associated companies and external service providers for the same processing purposes indicated above. In these cases, the data transfer will be carried out in accordance with the conditions laid down in art. 44 and following of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal data may also be communicated to:
- any companies, consultants or professionals appointed to install, maintain, update and, in general manage the hardware and software of VIMAR or the hardware and software used by the same for the provision of its services;
- public and/or private parties, natural persons and/or legal entities (Courts, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Employment, etc.), should said communication prove necessary or useful for the correct fulfilment of the duties imposed by the law.
Method of data retention
The processing of data takes place through manual, electronic and computer tools with methods strictly related to the purposes for which the data are processed and in any case in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 GDPR on security measures.
Processes related to the web services of this website are located in Europe. The personal data is also processed automatically.
Data retention period
Personal data are kept for 24 months from the last modification of the profile/CV and after this period Vimar will send a request of update. In absence of an explicit interest in maintaining the profile/CV in the Vimar’s database, personal data will be deleted.
Rights of the persons concerned
Finally, we remind you that pursuant to articles 15 to 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the persons concerned have the right to:
1. access their data and obtain confirmation from the Data Controller to that such data exists and communication of the data in a form that is easy to understand;
2. Obtain from the Data Controller access to the information as specified in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation and, in particular, receive:
- a. indications regarding the purposes and procedures of the processing and on the data categories in question;
- b. indications regarding the parties or categories of parties to which the data can be communicated or who may become aware of the same;
- c. the period of retention of the data or the criteria used to determine this;
- d. all the available information about the sources of the data, if these are not collected from the person concerned;
- e. information about the reasoning applied to the processing carried out with the aid of electronic means.
3. Be informed about the existence of adequate guarantees in case of the transfer of the data abroad, pursuant to Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
4. Receive a copy of the personal data which are the subject of the processing;
5. Have the data corrected without unjustified delay and have them integrated if incomplete, providing an integrative declaration;
6. Have their personal data deleted without unjustified delay and have them cancelled in the cases envisaged by article 17 of the of the General Data Protection Regulation, without prejudice to the terms set forth in paragraph 3 of the same article;
7. Have the processing restricted pursuant to article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
8. Obtain their personal data in a structured form, of common use that can be interpreted using an automatic device, and provide them to another Data Controller pursuant to article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
9. object, fully or partially:
- a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even if this is related to the purpose for which they have been collected;
- b. to the processing of their personal data, for purposes regarding the provision of commercial information or the sending of advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications;
- c. to the sending of newsletters to their email account.
The above-mentioned rights can be exercised by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of VIMAR S.p.A. – Viale Vicenza 14 – 36063 Marostica (VI).
Pursuant to article 15 paragraph 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation, when you request additional copies of your personal data, the Data Controller can charge a fee towards the administrative cost of fulfilling this request.